September 3, 2009

Nature is wonderful.

Sun shines, Clouds rainTrain Whistles blow and Guitars PlayPreachers Preach, Farmers PlowWishes go up and the World goes roundAnd I love you, It just comes NaturalIt just comes NaturalSeasons Change, Rivers WindTumble Weeds roll and the Stars shineWind Howls, dawn breaksCowboys riding' time slips awayAnd I love you, It just comes NaturalIt's what I was born to doDon't have to think it throughBaby, it's so easy loving youIt just comes NaturalIt's what I was born to doDon't have to think it ThroughBaby it's so easy loving youFire burns, Waves CrashSeeds grow and good things lastShips sail, Dreams flyNight falls and Full moons riseAnd I love you, It just comes NaturalAnd I love you, It just comes NaturalIt just comes NaturalIt just comes Natural..-George Strait

No comments:

Post a Comment